Saturday, October 11, 2014

Beautiful Designs by PrelestnayaP

I have been loving working with art by PrelestnayaP Designs!  She makes such lovely kits, and I enjoy using her templates, too.  Here are some pages I've done recently.
This is with her newest collection, Autumn Afternoon.  The borders are so pretty, and so are the coordinating masks.  I also used one of her Memories in One Photo Vol 2 templates.
She has done a series of Photomasks templates, and this is Volume 5, with her Sea Vacation kit.
 Here is one more, using a gorgeous template by LJS Digital Designs, One Scrappy Chick Single 1.  The Mariner's Compass is such a beautiful pattern, and one day I hope to be brave enough to undertake the quilt pattern.  They say because it is so intricate, it is best pieced by hand, and I don't know if I can do that!  I used PrelestnayaP Designs' Pumpkin Harvest collection for this one.  The papers were so perfect, and I also used a couple of her pretty clusters.  

No comments: