Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Autumn Dawn and lists challenge

I love the collections that are created by Laitha's Designs, and this one of my recent favorites: Autumn Dawn.  This LO was for one of this month's challenges at the Digichick, the Very Varied Challenge: Lists.  I used the kit, paper borders and painted cardstocks, along with Warm Autumn Wordart by PrelestnayaP Design, and Layered With Love templates Set 8 by Seatrout Scraps.  
 For this second page, I used a template by Little Bit Shoppe from the new Magic Moments Template Collaboration by Seatrout Scraps, Southern Serenity Designs, Little Bit Shoppe and Angelclaud Artroom.  From Laitha's Designs' Autumn Dawn, I used the page kit, painted cardstocks, embossed papers, accent clusters and alpha.
This is one of my favorite recent layouts, although I know it is due in part to that sweet little face.  

No comments: