Thursday, May 21, 2015

Connie Prince Designs

Today I have four pages to share, all done with kits by Connie Prince!
On this one, I used the new May 2015 template pack, and parts of the HUES: Glorious Green collection: the kit, beautiful messy papers, extra papers, and embossed papers.
This was so much fun to lay out!  I used Connie's new Project 2015 June Mega stash and embossed papers, with a sweet template from My Life Project: January by Southern Serenity Designs.
Connie has a cute Travelogue collection, with Florida and Japan add ons.  This page has the Travelogue kit, extra papers and embossed papers.  My template is from Cindy Schneider's retired Half Pack 57.
My last page for today has one of my favorite photos on it!  The artwork is Connie Prince's Man Crush bundle and Embossed Papers, and Dare To Be - Templates 1 by Aprilisa Designs.

No comments: