Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sea Breeze and Hues of Nature

There are two new kits in the Panstoria store for Artisan users, and one is also a recent release at Pickleberry Pop!

My first two pages are with Life's Journey - Hues of Nature, which is in the Panstoria store.
For this first one, I used a Make It Big template by Dagi's Temptations.
Monument Rock is with a Family Reunion template by LissyKay Designs.  The colors of this kit are so earthy, and I really love the watercolor papers!
This blocked layout is with the other new collection from Designs by Laura Burger, Sea Breeze, which is in both the Panstoria store, and at Pickleberry Pop.  I love the elements: somehow they are both vivid and soft.  The template for this one is Emphasis on Papers Vol 18 by PrelestnayaP Design.
Today's last page, also with the Sea Breeze collection, is with a template from The Big Picture Vol 8 by Connie Prince.  Have I mentioned that I love seeing a large photo on a page?  I think it brings the memory back so much closer, although smaller photos can be just as evocative.  

No comments: