Saturday, October 17, 2015

New In the Panstoria Store

There are some new products by Laura Burger in the Panstoria store!  She has a set of Eclectic Grunge Border masks (set 5), which I used on the first two pages as subtle borders.  Rare Beauty scrap kit has a coordinating set of add on Grunge Papers, all in lovely pinks and grays.  
The kit used on this page with Moriah is Outside my Door, also in the Panstoria store from Designs by Laura Burger.  I filled the Eclectic Grunge Borders (set 5) with paper and reduced the opacity to soften the effect.  The template is Road Maps Vol 18 by Down This Road Designs (retired).  

I used the borders again on this second page to create a worn effect on the sides.  The kit is Laura's Rare Beauty with the Grunge add on papers, and the template is from the new Leaf Piles set by Christaly.  

This last layout was also done with Rare Beauty with add on papers by Laura Burger.  I used a template from Under The Sea by Tinci Designs.

No comments: