Monday, January 22, 2007

Bee and Daisies

I like the cool, calm colors and layers in this card. It's been one of my favorites.
I stamped the bee from Definitely Decorative Daisy in Bordering Blue ink on a 1 3/8 " square of Creamy Caramel card stock. Behind it are squares: 1 5/8" Bordering Blue, 2 1/2" Creamy Caramel, and 3'' Bordering Blue again.
I cut a piece of Creamy Caramel card stock to 3 7/8" by 5 1/8" for the front of the card. I stamped a small daisy from Definitely Decorative Daisy in Mellow Moss ink on a 1" by 3 7/8" piece of Mellow Moss card stock. it is matted on strips of equal length of 1 3/8" wide Creamy Caramel, then 1 3/4" wide Bordering Blue.
I assembled the whole card top, and made the antique metallic eyelets all the way through to the last layer of Creamy Caramel piece. It was a bit of a stretch getting them in over all that paper, but it worked. The greeting from All Year Cheer I is stamped in Mellow Moss ink, and the card base is Bordering Blue.

1 comment:

Fauna said...

Annoying when someone like that ^ gets on your blog. :P

I was going to say...I enjoy seeing your work. :)