Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pastel Butterfly


This card base is Sage Shadow card stock with the Leaf Prints wheel all over in Sage Shadow ink. The Stipple Butterfly is on Barely Banana card stock. In the corners I used Sage Shadow eyelets.
To emboss the butterfly, I had four pieces of scrap paper. I used the stack of Subtles embossing powder, and had each one open in front of its piece of paper. After I stamped the butterfly with Versamark, I held the paper and shook the light pink embossing powder down the middle of the butterfly. Then I moved to the next piece of paper, and shook the lavender embossing powder on either side of the pink. Then so on with the light blue, and lastly, the sage. Then I heated the whole thing, and it looks like the colors are melting into each other across the butterfly.

No comments: