Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Made from Scratch greetings

I saw this "pattern" and really liked it, so I decided to make several using all the stamps from Made from Scratch set.

I made this card with Chris in mind. "Always" is one of our special words. The card has a black base, made by folding a 5 1/2'' by 8'' piece of cardstock in half. The heart stamp is in black on Real Red card stock, and cut to size. I used a sponge with black ink to scrape the edges of the heart squares. I cut a strip of Apricot Appeal to 5'' and stamped the heart from Wee Watercolors in Versamark all over it. I tore the bottom of the card stock just enough so that my greeting at the bottom would show. After I put it all together, I stamped "always" from Small Script in white ink.

The flower card was done in Yoyo Yellow, Regal Rose and vanilla card stock, with Regal Rose ink. The background is from Fresh Fillers, stamped with Versamark.

The leaf card was made with Not Quite Navy, Really Rust and Apricot Appeal card stock, Not Quite Navy and white ink and Versamark. That background is also from Fresh Fillers.


The snowflake card is in Bordering Blue, Ballet Blue and Basic Black card stock, Basic Black ink, and silver embossing powder. The greeting is from Sincere Salutations.

The last heart card is with Mellow Moss, Bravo Burgundy and Apricot Appeal card stock, with Bravo Burgundy ink and Versamark.










No comments: