Friday, January 26, 2007

Floral Thanks

I've been experimenting with the Nature's Wonders set, and have come up with several designs I like. I really like the torn paper in this one. Somehow it seems to really complement the stamps from nature.

I stamped the flower in Rose Red ink on Vanilla card stock. It is matted with Rose Red and then Regal Rose card stock.

I cut pieces of Regal Rose, Vanilla, and Rose Red card stock about an inch wide, and 5 1/2" long. I tore them, leaving the Regal Rose widest; then I layered them behind each other, and put it at the folded edge of my Pretty in Pink card.
The greeting is one of my favorite "thank you"s, and is from the Vintage Postcard set, and stamped in Rose Red ink.

The sand dollar card has a base of Vintage Violet card stock. The three layers are Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, and Basic Black card stock, and the ink is basic black. The greeting is from the Sincere Salutations set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one is soooo you!!! I love it too. Mom